Bottom 2 Top Cleaning
House Cleaning | Move in/out Cleaning Service | Commercial Cleaning
Wetumpka, Millbrook, Prattville, Montgomery, AL
During a time of life change, I found cleaning homes to be perfect business. My mother was suffering from Alzheimer’s so every day at home was chaotic. My personal free time was non-existent. My circumstances, reinforced the value of free time. Cleaning provided free time with loved ones to my clients. Taking care of the details were fortified during my Mother’s illness and translated over to my cleaning business.
Why We Only Use “Green” Cleaning Supplies
Sick House Syndrome: People spend about 90% of our time indoors (our homes) – Green cleaning products are important for a clean, healthy environment.
Diseases / Conditions Caused by Exposure to “Building Toxicities”
- You may experience eye, nose, and throat irritation, stuffiness, “spaciness”, skin rashes, headaches, nausea, flu-like symptoms. Symptoms following exposure come and go fairly quickly — you may notice them within an hour or two of entering a building but also notice that they will be gone within an hour or two of leaving a building.”
- Harmful indoor chemicals can lead to anemia, sinusitis, allergies, asthma, chronic fatigue, a generally weakened immune system, cancer, brain damage and even death. Exposure to radon and tobacco exposure can lead to lung cancer.
- Weekly use of home cleaning products is as damaging to lung health as smoking 20 cigarettes per day.
- Women are affected far more than men.
- Cleaning at home is just as harmful as being an occupational cleaner, if not more so. (This is why I went green. This business can cause major issues with your health, ergo on my client’s health also.)
- Liquid cleaners are just as dangerous as sprays.
- Ammonia, chlorine bleach, quaternary disinfecting compounds, and other dangerous chemicals appear to be primary culprits
- Women who regularly use cleaning products have increased rates of asthma.
- Damage is cumulative over time.
- Cleaning your home twice a day with bleach will have a 28% INCREASE in asthma attacks.
- In 2012, U.S. Poison Control centers fielded more than 40,000 CALLS about exposure to chlorine bleach.
Trusted & Experienced
Well trained and screened cleaning techs for consistent service every clean.
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured
Licensed, bonded, and insured – so you are protected!
Locally Owned & Operated
No Middlemen, need to talk to a decision maker? The owner is a phone call away!
If you experience an issue, please contact us within 24 hours, and we will return to correct it.